Testing software for databases is time consuming and difficult. Often development is outsourced and data privacy laws prevent organizations from sharing real data. So finally programs just run over empty databases.
For this reason we developed DBFeeder, a great testing automation tool, which is able to fill databases in a couple of minutes. Features:
- Click n’ Go test data generator for databases.
- Data fits automatically primary/unique and foreign reference constraints.
- Data-Generate , a unique, “regex-like” pattern based data customization engine.
- OS independence (written with an interpreted language).
- Works with Oracle databases
DBFeeder is open source and can be downloaded from sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbfeeder/files/dbfeeder/0.9_beta/DBFeeder_0.9_beta.zip/download